Erin has practiced exclusively in building and construction law since her admission in 2021, representing clients in both the residential and commercial sectors.
She has experience acting for a wide range of clients including builders, developers, subcontractors and homeowners, and has been involved in matters in the Queensland Building and Construction Commission, the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal and the Queensland Courts.
With a keen interest in security of payment law, Erin also has significant experience advising on security of payment issues including the preparation of payment claims, payment schedules, adjudication applications and adjudication responses.
Erin has recently been recognised as a rising star in construction law in Queensland in the 2023 Doyles Guide.
- Queensland Law Society
- Awesome Women in Construction (AWIC)
- Construction Law Rising Stars – Queensland – Doyles Guide 2023
Erin holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the High Court of Australia