With extensive experience in construction litigation as well as advising on, drafting and negotiating contracts, Crystal is well versed in assisting clients with all aspects of building and construction law.
Crystal has prepared and defended claims made under the Security of Payment legislation in Queensland and New South Wales. Crystal has experience in subcontractors’ charges and in matters arising out of the Queensland Building and Construction Commission Act 1991 (Qld) including advising on licensing requirements, defective works and the statutory insurance scheme.
Crystal regularly provides advice and assistance to clients on all manner and scales of projects from the tender stage through until the end of the project and beyond.
- Queensland Law Society
- Building Dispute Practitioners’ Society – past President, past Vice President and past Secretary
- Senior Associate of the Year – SME Women in Law Awards 2019
Crystal holds the following degrees and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Behavioral Science
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the High Court of Australia